|In connection with your transaction, we may obtain information about you as described
in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
Information that we receive from you on applications or other forms
Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates or others; and
Information we receive from consumer reporting agency
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to
companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial
institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may not make such
disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer,
customer or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees
who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We
maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal
regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
5. Information collection use and sharing. We are the sole owners of the information
collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily
give us via email or other direct contact form you. We will not sell or rent this
information to anyone. Your information such as you name, address, credit and/or
financial information will be used to respond to you regarding the reason you
contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our
organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request unless you ask us not to. We
may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products,
6. Your access to and control over this information. You may opt out of any future
contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via
the email address or phone number given on our web site:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change or correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about our use of your data.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
7. Changes to this policy. We may make changes to this privacy notice form time to
time. You may check back on this page at any time to see our current policy. If you feel
telephone at 573-756-0999
King Auto Sales, LLC
Back to Home